Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Final Fantasy XIII Game Announced

Hello, everyone!  According to http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2012/09/01/lightning-strikes-twice-square-enix-announces-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/ , Square Enix has announced it's new sequal to Final Fantasy XIII-2, called, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.  This particular source says that it is possible that the game may contain some real time gameplay elements.  I sure hope so.  Turn base can get boring sometimes.  But either type is good.  This game will include a new world and new characters.  I posted the website so anyone can see the news for themselves.  I have decided however to post some images that I found in that article. 
This place is called Novus Partus.  Lovely place.  Looks like an island.  This game company never ceases to amaze me. 

This next one is called Luxerion.  This place looks rather twisted. 
This is character design for what is called a red dragon.  I think its wings are deformed.  Definately a work of art though. 
So there you have it.  There are some videos on that website that you can play if you'd like to look and learn.  Feel free.  I really like these drawings.  What are your opinions on them? 
Latest News Report Out!!!!
,Starvix Draxon

No comments:

Post a Comment