Friday, November 2, 2012

The Hobbit: There and back with News

For all you Lord of the Rings fans, on December 14th 2012, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey comes out.  These are the following two trailers. 
 
 
 
It also has been confirmed that there are right now three parts to The Hobbit tirilogy.  The first one that comes out this december is called An Unexpected Journey.  The second is called The Desolation of Smaug.  (That one's going to be painful to watch.)  And the last one is called There and Back again.  As a little trivia for those who aren't familiar with J.R.R. Tolkein, There and Back Again is actually another title name for The Hobbit. 
 
I really am excited for this movie.  I love Peter Jackson's interpretations of these stories because I often think, and this is from watching the Bonus features on Lord of the rings, that Jackson often adds more character to the cast than in the original book.  So it will be interesting to see how this movie goes.  I'm currently reading the Hobbit so I can have fair comparison.  I can't wait for the movie.  Well, that's it for this post.  Keep staying excited Lord of the Rings fans. 
 
,Starvix Draxon

No comments:

Post a Comment